These Rules, Regulations and Guidelines are applicable to and govern the 'Wildcard Entry Contest' organized and conducted by Marico Ltd. (Described as 'Organizer' in the document)
By participating in the contest, participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these rules. These rules & regulations may be modified without any prior notification. Participant is advised to regularly review these rules. If there is any disagreement with any of the rules and any amendments thereto, participant must not participate in the contest or withdraw photos from the contest page.
1. The promotion is valid from 24th October 2017 to 8th November 2017 (described as 'Promotion Period').
2. Promotion is open to all 'Indian National residents in India' with a valid passport and who are females in the age group of 18 - 35 years except to any person directly related to Marico and Marico`s employee.
3. Hit 'Like' on the Livon Serum Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LivonIndia/ and 'Follow' on the Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/livonserum/ to participate.
4. To start off your journey to become India's Next Top Model, register on the Livon serum website: (www.livonilovemyhair.com/intmwildcardcontest).
5. There are 3 Phases to this Contest which have been detailed below.
6. Participation in each Phase is critical for a valid entry to the Contest. If any participant fails to participate in Phase I & Phase II, then their entry is null and void.
7. Phase I: A series of videos will be released from 24th October which will give you all the 'Tricks & Treats' to be India's Next Top Model! Please go through all the videos since you will have to take a quiz which will be based on these videos. The quiz will go live on 31st October 2017 and will end on 5th November, end of day.
a. One registered user can take the quiz only once.
b. The user must take up the quiz that will be hosted on the website and answer all the questions.
8. Phase II will begin on 31st October and will end on 5th November, end of day. For your submissions, please adhere to the following:
a.The participant must put up her first picture on the website with a pack of Livon Serum to be a valid entry in the contest.
b. To upload your selfies on Instagram, download the picture from the gallery and upload it on your Instagram profile. While uploading, do tag @LivonSerum, #MyWorldMyRunway and #SalonFinishHair.
c. To share your selfies on FB, click on the FB share button below your picture. While sharing, do tag @LivonIndia, #MyWorldMyRunway and #SalonFinishHair.
d. There is no limit on the number of pictures shared. Participants can share multiple photos; the higher the number of selfies, the higher your scores and higher the chances of winning.
e. The images will be judged by a panel of expert. The judgement criteria shall include but not be limited to:
a. Creativity of using the Livon Serum pack in the 1st image
b. Portrayal of hair as the hero in all the images
c. Depiction of the impromptu moment in the images
d. Overall appeal of the images
f. Images must be uploaded in the given specifications on the website.
9.Phase III begins on 6th Nov and will end on 7th Nov, end of day. Congratulations for making it this far! The top 10 shortlisted participants along with their photos would be put up on the website for voting. Please note the following:
a. The shortlisted participants need to gather as many votes to become the Wildcard Entry in India's Next Top Model as the Livon Girl.
b. Shortlisted participants to share their selected photo on Facebook and Instagram handle to ask their friends and family to vote for them on the Livon Serum website. Livon Serum needs to be tagged in this post and all photos must be accompanied by the hashtags: #MyWorldMyRunway and #SalonFinishHair.
c. Your friends and family don't have to register on the website to vote.
d. Only votes gathered on the Livon Serum website will be considered as valid.
e. In the event that we find out that voting has been manipulated in any way (for instance, if votes have been purchased directly or indirectly), it will lead to automatic disqualification.
10. The Winner of this Contest who will be the Livon Girl- the Wildcard Entry in India's Next Top Model - will be announced on 8th Nov.
1.Participant agrees that he/she is legally capable of entering this contest. Participants are competent (i.e. participant are of legal age and mental capacity) and eligible to enter into this legally binding agreement on participant.
2. Participants understand and agree that merely participating in this contest do not entitle them to a hamper or to any other form of consideration.
3. Participants unconditionally agree that they are voluntary submitting photos and other data for this contest and they give unconditional consent to Livon Serum for using this data for business promotion and waive any claim and protection under any law which is permissible to be waived by giving consent.
4. Participants may be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer, for which participants give an irrevocable consent.
5. Promotion is open to all 'Indian National resident in India' with a valid identity proof. Participants directly connected with the organizers are not eligible to participate.
6. Decision of Organizer will be final and binding with regard to promotion, participants of the promotion, etc. and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. The Participant warrants that all the information given by him/her to the Organizer belongs to him/her and any liability arising due to wrong information provided by the participant solely lies on the participant and not with Organizer or its representatives.
8. The Organizer does not guarantee the receipt of the data fed by the participant on Facebook and Instagram due to any reason, including but not limited to network problem.
9. Participants agree to participate in this contest at their own cost and no re-reimbursement will be made.
10. All disputes relating to or arising out of this Promotion shall be subject to laws of India, and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in India.
11. Participants agree that by participating in the contest, they agree to share the reports/photos and other data collected with the Organizer who can further use the same for promotional purpose.
12. Organizer has no obligation to screen the photos, and is not responsible for monitoring entries for the purpose of preventing violation of intellectual property ownership rights, or violations of any law, rule or regulation.